Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One of those mornings....

My manic Monday has officially given way to a lethargic and confused Tuesday. As energetic and focused as I was yesterday, that's how lazy and lost I am feeling today. I took my 4-year-old daughter to preschool this morning, walked her in and kissed her goodbye just like always. As soon as I got to my office and sat down in front of the computer, ready to feign a workday, I looked down and realized I was wearing mismatched shoes. And my fly was down. Guards, we have a security breach in Los Pantalones! Everyone at the preschool is so quietly polite, or they are as out of it as me, because nobody seemed to notice. Which is a lot like the day I ran errands all over town with a big hole in the seat of my pants. Got a hole in your pants, a hole in your pants! Lookin' like a fool with a hole in your pants! Ah, some days....

No comments: