Saturday, April 6, 2013

Guess What?!? I Now Come In PG!

I started a new blog, guys!  It's just like this old one, only shiny and new and with nicer language.  It's called Me In PG, and you can get to it here:  http://meinpg.blogspot.com/

The reason I created it is actually in my first entry over there, but let's recap, shall we?  In case you're too lazy to actually click the link, or your fingers were suddenly broken, or whatever.  My son and his phenomenally smart friends won a state competition, so they were invited to go on to Indian to participate in the international competition for Future Problem Solvers.  You can read my entry about it here:  http://whatelainasays.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-clown-fish-is-winner.html

The only problem is that it's hella expensive to make it where they can all go, so I'm soliciting donations.  You can also read about that in my other blog too.  I'm basically offering to do things like eat gross stuff and dye my hair purple to get donations so his team can go.  There's even a tattoo in the mix, but it's not cheap.  Here's the link to the blog with the details:  http://meinpg.blogspot.com/2013/04/sacrificing-some-of-my-time-and-lot-of.html

I'll also post the details on this one here later.  Basically, you can send donations through PayPal (email:  fundraiser.wflfps@gmail.com), or you can scan this QR code to donate from your smartphone.  You'll have to download an app, but how hard is that?


It's high-tech panhandling, y'all.  If you donate (or if you already have) THANK YOU!  If you're not able to donate, no hard feelings.  I love you anyway.

Much love and many thanks!

No comments: